- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
Module 2: Scalable and Elastic Administration
Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
Module 4: Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
Module 5: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
Module 6: Cloud Security Fundamentals
Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production