Professional Cloud Security Manager Certification
The Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) certification enables the learner to understand how to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models and also how to design security in the cloud infrastructure, configurations and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud
- IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures)
- IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Network Engineers/Administrators
- Email System Administrators
- Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
- Module 2: Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
- Module 3: Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Module 4: Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Module 5: Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
- Module 6: Network Security Management in the Cloud
- Module 7: Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/Performance Planning
- Module 8: Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices