Course Duration 4 days.
Business Skills for IT Professionals – In a world of functional interdependencies, live and online communication, internal and external customer service expectations, and business outsourcing, interpersonal skills—or lack of them—are affecting individual and team performance more than ever. Research such as that by professor Robert Kelley from Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business has demonstrated clearly that technical skills alone do not distinguish standout employees. Competencies such as initiative, business awareness, leadership, collaboration and communication also play an important role. The Business Skills for IT Professionals Program is a two day workshop designed specifically to equip technical professionals with the inter-personal skills required to succeed in today’s demanding business environment.
Who Should Attend
- The Business Skills for IT Professionals-training is for all IT professionals interested in maximising their personal effectiveness.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- There will be no prerequistes for this course.
- The process of communication
- Being business focuses
- Communication factors
- Recognising and adapting to the personal needs of others
- Developing influential communications
- Developing and delivering effective presentations
- Supporting the change process