Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS.
This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
Attended Architecting on AWS
Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
- Module 1: Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Module 2: Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Module 3: Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Module 4: Deployment Management on AWS
- Module 5: Large-Scale Datastores
- Module 6: Architecting for Web-Scale Applications
- Module 7: Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Module 8: Comprehensive Cloud Security
- Module 9: Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Module 10: Securing Data on AWS
- Module 11: Designing for Performance
- Module 12: Resource Management