Course Duration 5 days.
Administration Essentials for New Admins – Comprehensive and hands-on, Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. It’s a must for new administrators. We recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
Who Should Attend
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
You can take this course in person or in a virtual classroom. Participants can save travel expenses by taking the class virtually. Both formats provide demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and personal attention from the instructor as well as interaction with your peers. For the virtual class, all you need is web browser and a telephone to watch, listen, and get hands-on experience with the application.
Course CertificationsThis course is part of the following Certifications:
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, and completion of the following online courses, which are available at help.salesforce.com.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Set up workflow automation.