Course Duration 4 days.
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins – Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is for administrators who are ready to significantly ramp up their skills and knowledge about how Salesforce can solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more out of Salesforce.
Who Should Attend
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins is designed for:
- Administrators with at least six months’ experience using Salesforce; and/or
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings.
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets.
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and apps.
- Extend your analytics to provide up-to-date views of your business.
- Customize the Salesforce1 app and create publisher actions to increase efficiency.
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming.
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, approval processes, and visual workflows.
- Troubleshoot Record Access and Field Visibility
- Change Management
- Extend SalesForce with Custom Objects and Apps
- Extend Analytics
- Increase Efficiency with SalesForce1 and Publisher Actions
- Improve Data Quality
- Automate Complex Business Processes
- Streamline Requests with Approval Processes
- Increase Productivity with Visual Workflow